If you have a small business and are finding your social media efforts a little overwhelming, it’s probably time to consider employing a social media agency. But what does that actually involve, and what makes it worthwhile? According to the 2019 Sprout Social Index, the number one challenge of brands today is aligning their social strategies to meet business goals, so it’s understandable if you’re having a hard time making the pieces fit together.
Here, we’ll walk you through everything you have to gain by using a social media or digital marketing agency so you can ensure your business has a robust, multi-platform presence that is bringing in conversions and boosting your market share.
– Agencies are specialists. They have all the necessary knowledge and access to tools to help you connect, engage and interact with your customers and support the operations of your business. They also remove the burden of planning and scheduling exciting, value adding content to your accounts so that every touch point of your business is aligned and high quality.
– By hiring a social media marketing agency, growth is likely to be a primary focus across your social platforms (especially when you’re just starting out), but it will be managed growth. Assigned Account Managers are tasked with ensuring your platforms are under control, comments left by followers are being responded to and any promotional giveaways are being followed through. This allows you to get on with what you do best –sell your product or service.
– With the many services and skills available from digital marketing agencies, they will be able to attract highly targeted customers to your site –i.e. leads that have been warmed up by the agency’s marketing efforts on your behalf and are now ready to buy from you. Some of these services can include boosted posts, influencer coordination and Facebook ads funnels, along with much more.
– According to PPC specialists Adzooma, hiring an agency can save your business up to 37.5 hours a week! That’s almost a full work week that can be put to use in other areas of the business.
– Digital Marketers know what to look for when it comes to analytics and reporting. Keeping abreast of your platforms’ performances and where the areas for improvement are means they will be adapting your strategy consistently, taking the pressure off of you to do so. There’s no point spending time and money on outdated strategies!
– There are financial advantages to hiring an agency, as they will have the insight and experience needed to stretch your budget for the best ROI and ROAS. It can also help you avoid wasting hundreds of dollars (if not more) on strategies you’ve created that don’t garner results.
– An agency is more than just the sum of its parts. Along with access to expert insight, premium tools, support and strategy, a good agency will be invested in your success. They also have the added benefit of bringing an outsider’s opinion to help you develop a stronger brand voice and identity, making it a worthwhile investment.
To get the most out of working with an agency, we suggest the following:
Overall, choosing to go with an agency means growing your audience, converting customers and scoring that sweet ROI you’ve been longing for will now be within reach.
If you’re looking for an agency that understands your niche, makes data driven decisions and has the resources and services available to execute your objectives and generate impressive returns, then The Social CliQ is right for you. Call or email us today for a free 30 minute consultation!